Monday, November 27, 2006

get back to me soon

This guy is incompetent: the formatting is awful, and many addressees were visible in the "Cc:" field.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elvin Ahmed <shaibuahmed@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: ah_asibu@yahoo.com
Date: 25-Nov-2006 12:17
Subject: get back to me soon
To:
Cc: [large number of addresses redacted]



please Read!


I am soliciting for business
proposal to
make with

you.
I
do seriously need your help
because I am
disabled from a

motor
accident
and cannot travel
abroad on Doctor,s orders.

I was
an
Oil
consultant
based in the United Kingdom,
and because I helped
a
lot of
foreign
Crude OilCompanies to get Crude
Oil Lifting Rights
and
lucrative Oil

Contracts from Nigeria, I was able to
amass a

fortune
worth
USD50million.
On 12th January 2005, I left the UK

finally with
my
family, and came back to Nigeria.
But because of the
unfavourable
political and economic climate in
my country, and for

security
reasons,
I left my money total
USD50million in a Security

Safe
Deposit Vault in
London.

On 2nd March 2006, I and my whole

family was
involved
in a
very bad accident on our way home

to our

Village
at
Benin, about 100 km
from Lagos; I lost my
entire family
in
the
accident, and I myself fell
intoa coma since then:

I
eventually
recovered from coma, and was
discharged from the hospital
forthnight
later. I have no money with
which to sponsor any one in
Nigeria to
undertake the
trip for me; in
any case , my extended
family here
abandoned me in hospital when they
realized that the
money which
I
came back with had been spent on
hospital bills; I am
currently
living
on the charity of the church.
And now, I need your
help to
collect
this money in London and invest it
in a profitable
venture
abroad;
I cannot bring in this money into
Nigeria for fear
of seizure
by the Government

If the money is properly
and
profitably invested
abroad , I
intend to leave Nigeria permanently.

Can I count on your
help? If you agree to help me, I
will send you by
courier the
ELECTRONIC CARD KEY of my
vault so that you can travel
to
London and
open the
vault;

For your help and assistance, you
will
keep 30%
of
the money for your self and keep 70%

for me in
safe
custodyuntil I
travel to meet you and invest my share:
If you
agree to
help me,
please reply giving me the
following information:

1. Your
Complete
name and Street (POSTAL) address
2. Your Phone and
fax number,
including mobile
3. Your confidential email address


Regards,
Mr.
Young
Ahmed shaibu

No comments: