Monday, November 20, 2006

FROM ALHASSAN BALA MOHAMMED

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ALHASSAN BALA  MOHAMMED <balahassan001h@yahoo.com>
Date: 20-Nov-2006 08:00
Subject: FROM ALHASSAN BALA  MOHAMMED
To: ideceive@gmail.com

FROM ALHASSAN BALA  MOHAMMED

Private Email: balahassan@aol.com

Dear friend,

Let me introduce my self to you, I am Alhassan
Bala Mohammed.

I have a serious sickness which has failed all medical treatment and right
now I have only about a few months more to live on this earth,
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so;  I have decided to
give alms to the less privilege around the world, as I want this
to be one of the last of my good deeds on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some organizations in the Asia,
Pakistan and Sudan. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,
I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close
one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to a motherless baby's home in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the
money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,
as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of U.S$
10m (Ten million United States Dollars) in two metallic trunks.
This trunks were deposited in 2004 with a trusted Security Company abroad.
I want you to help me collect the trunks and dispatched the funds
therein to reputable charity organizations. I have also set out 10% of this
money to be giving to the less privileged in Sri lanka, Indonesia and
Thailand 10% has being set aside for you and for your time.

If this proposition interest you,and you really want to assist me, kindly
forward the following information to me: Your name, telephone number(s)
and residential address.

Please understand that these requested information will enable me gain
trust and confidence in you as i will need to prepare all documents in your
favor to make you the new beneficiary to the trunks. Note that I made the
deposit as a diplomatic consignment and no one is aware of the content
except you.

Kindly respond through my private e-mail address.

Email (Private): balahassan@aol.com

Kind Regards,
Mr.Alhassan Bala Mohammed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the same mail.
With attachments of a real person affected by Cancer.
Bloody Loe life.

Anyway I am Baiting him to tie up his time and resources.
Got an email away asking for things like a letter from his Doctor.
The Medical Dirctor of the treating Hopsital.
Lad and Xray Reports.
Current Medication Chart.

Rither I do not hear back from this Scammer or otherwise he is going to be busy in Photoshop for a while.

Got his emaill address as

balahassan at aim
IP ADDRESS OF:

81.199.58.74 = Turkey