Thursday, November 30, 2006

Goodday From Olom Berghert

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: YUKOS OIL <antony_campbell@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: mr.olom_berghert@yahoo.com
Date: 30-Nov-2006 04:09
Subject: Goodday From Olom Berghert
To:

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Olom Berghert a personal treasurer to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following
companies: Chairman/CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian's Largest Oil Company),
Chairman/CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution
with its Branches all over the world)
SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a
profiling amount in an excess of US$35,000,000 which I seek your
Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 10% of
the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF As a personal treasurer to him, authority was
handed over to me to transfer some money to an American oil merchant
for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.Already the
funds have left the shore of Russia to a European private Bank where
the final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I was on the
process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by
financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of
Right Forces, Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social
democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses a treat to
President Vladimir Putin's Second Tenure as Russian president.

You
can catch more of the story on this website:

http://newsfromrussia.
com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE: All I need from you is to
stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted Sum and I will re-profile
the funds with your name, which will enable the European bank transfer
the sum to you with the aid of an online bank in London. The
transaction has to be Concluded before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on
bail. As Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction
with me, I will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much
Regards
Olom Berghert (Mr.)
Email: mr.olom_berghert@yahoo.com

No comments: