Tuesday, November 21, 2006

VERY URGENT PLEASE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JOHN TAYLOR <kaludav_1965@islamicnetwork.com>
Date: 21-Nov-2006 23:05
Subject: VERY URGENT PLEASE
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Dear sir,

Best wishes and greetings from London!
I crave your indulgence to give me the benefit of
attending to this mail.
My name is John George Taylor. I am the younger
brother of Mr Charles Taylor,former President of
Liberia. He is presently being held for war crimes at
The Hague, Netherlands for aiding and escalating the
civil wars in the countries of West Africa several
years ago.

The reason why I write you is to seek your
co-operation in the investment of some funds belonging
to my family which is presently in my custody since my
brother is expected to be in jail for a long while.

The funds are presently being kept safe in a Bank
here in Europe.

I chose to contact you based on the fact that I can't
trust any of my brother's aides and associates since
most of them have at one point or the other betrayed
the family trust and confidence. I have therefore
chosen to find myself new friends and business
associates. Infact,I need people I can really trust
and confide in to develop mutually beneficial business
relationship as I know that your country's economy is
doing reasonably well.

I look forward to your response if you intend to get
into business with me. You might as well send me your
telephone number for further discussions with regards
to the above subject matter.
:Feel free and get back to me either by email or this my private telephone number: + 447024022 309
Remain blessed.

Yours truly,
John George Taylor.




No comments: