Thursday, July 13, 2006

ASK OF ASSISTANCE PLS!!!!!!

From: richard appia <richardappia7@yahoo.fr>
Date: 14-Jul-2006 05:15
Subject: ASK OF ASSISTANCE PLS!!!!!!
To: richardappia7@yahoo.fr

Mr Richard Appia
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST
EMAIL :

With your attention: richardappia7@yahoo.fr

Invitation to tender for an assistance council of business. I name
myself Mr Richard Appia, I'm 22 years old and I would like to ask for
council near you to invest in the manufactured goods or other
investments in your country.

I have with ­my credit $4 500 000 (four million five hundred and
thousand dollars USD) that my late father left me like heritage
following its assassination by the current government of my country
(IVORY COAST).

I would like your assistance to transfer this sum in your account and
you will have in against part 15% of the totality of this sum as a
share for your assistance. Also continued my studies in your country.
I am currently placed in a hotel where I hide for my own safety, not
to be seen by the rebels.

That God bless you.

You will be able to answer me following e-mail : richardappia7@yahoo.fr
for more information.

I await impatiently your assistance.

Richard Appia.

________________________________
Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et
son interface révolutionnaire.

No comments: