Saturday, July 08, 2006

Memo;You Are The Next of KIN

From: Ms Faranaka Hamid <f.hamid@slucia.com>
Date: 08-Jul-2006 14:17
Subject: Re: Memo;You Are The Next of KIN
To: ideceive <ideceive@gmail.com>

Re: Memo;You Are The Next of KIN

Partner

Do you know of any Mr. Wayne? He worked on contract with a South
African multinational Oil & Gas company here in United Kingdom? He
shares same last name with you. In summer 2001, Mr. Wayne, his wife
and their three children were involved in an auto-crash while
returning to London from France on a holiday trip. Unfortunately, all
occupants of the SUV they were traveling died on the spot. Since that
unfortunate accident I have made several enquiries to his embassy to
locate any of his extended relatives and this has also proved
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
track his last name over the Internet, to locate any exact matched
surname and that was how I found your contact. My deceased client had
an account balance with a bank valued at about £4.9million, the bank
has issued a notice to me demanding that I provide Mr. Wayne's next of
kin or have the account closed and the funds absorbed.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating my client's relatives; I
now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of my deceased
client since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of his
account £4.9million can be paid to you. You and I can then share the
money 60% to me and 40% for you. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us seeing this project through. I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate/risk-free arrangement that
will protect you and me from any breach of the law. I await your
positive response that MUST include your private telephone number; I
will call to discuss this matter if it interests you. Be advised to
reply strictly via my private email address:f.hamid@slucia.com.

Best regards

Ms Faranaka Hamid.
f.hamid@slucia.com

No comments: