Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

From: lilly mozembe88 <lillymozembe88@yahoo.ca>
Date: 25-Jul-2006 20:40
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam,
To: lillymozembe88@yahoo.com

FROM MRS. LILLY MOZEMBE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you, I am Lilly Mozembe a Nationality of Democratic
Republic of CONGO. I contacted you today consigning my present
situation with my family here in TOGO LOME West Africa. I am the wife
of late Mr. Johnson Salifu Mozembe. My husband is a Defends Minister
of Democratic Republic of CONGO and also a businessman in other
fields. During the war rebels killed my husband with my first son
Frank in my husband office in CONGO.

I am currently in the French country (TOGO WESTERN AFRICA LOME) with
my 3 children in the refugee camp. When my husband was alive he
indicated to me of his deposited dollars of US$15.000 M Dollars with
GHANA TRIDENT SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED, this money is in large metal 2
trunk boxes like treasure of the family.I contacted you to help me to
retrieve the 2 metal trunk boxes out of Trident Security Company Ghana
Limited, and to help me to invest the funds in your country under your
care because I do not have any body to help me invest these funds.
Since all my late husband brothers died with my husband during the war
in our country CONGO

I contacted you for the financial assistance of retrieving the
consignment boxes from the Security Company Ghana limited and move it
to your country for investment so that I can come up there and live
with you and my family. I have work out 20% of the total money for you
and your family 10% aside for any Expenses we may do when retrieving
the consignment boxes from Security Company, then 70% is what i and my
family will invest with you in your country in your care. Presently I
am in (WESTERN AFRICA LOME TOGO)
i
n the refugee camp with my family. I am waiting for your Urgent Reply
so that I can send you all the Documents used to deposit the
consignment boxes in Trident Security Company Ghana Limited.PLEASE
DEAR KINDLY REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL lillymozembe88@yahoo.com.

RegardcLilly Mozembe

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: