Saturday, July 15, 2006

INVESTMENT ENQUIRY ON ESTATE PROPERTIES.

From: williamskelly1@virgilio.it <williamskelly1@virgilio.it>
Date: 15-Jul-2006 15:12
Subject: INVESTMENT ENQUIRY ON ESTATE PROPERTIES.

INVESTMENT ENQUIRY ON ESTATE PROPERTIES.
Dear Sir/Madam ,

It is with
heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation
and assistance
in my desire to invest into Estate properties in your
country.Briefly,
I am an oldman and due for retirement at any moment
from now after
putting many years in civil service as Secretary
Ministerial Contract
Evaluation and Implementation, in the presidency.
And during this past
years in the office I was able to secure huge
amount of money from
over-invoiced Government Contract Bills, through
the advantage of my
position in the office. I have been deliberating
on how to invest this
fund abroad in a confidential manner untill I
came to a conclusion to
use it to buy Estate Properties and lease to
people while part of it
will be used for non ? speculative investments
in your country as part
of measures to secure the betterment of my
retirement future, till I
come over to meet with you. In view of
this therefore, I am soliciting
your confidence, support and
assistance as my partner to claim this
fund for the investment project
with your name and support from the
Security Vault where I deposited
it for safe keeping. This is because
we civil servants are not allowed
to own and operate Dollar Accounts,
especially outside the country. As
a matter of fact, to claim this
fund remains the vital issue for now
which after the successful claim
of the fund we can then invest
immediately into any Estate Property or
any other areas you may
consider lucrative in your country or else
where. However, I will be
happy to disclose to you the amount to be
claimed and invested as soon
as I received your reply, as I expect you
to be trustworthy and kind
enough to respond positively to my ENQUIRY.

Thanks.
Dr. Williams.

No comments: