Monday, July 10, 2006

Hi from Alex

From: Alex <alex_dikko123@yahoo.com>
Date: 11-Jul-2006 01:18
Subject: Hi from Alex
To: ideceive@gmail.com

With due respect, trust and humanity, I write this letter to you
seeking your help and assistance, though it is difficult since we have
not met before In Abidjan regarding your business profile and
sincerity, I beleive that you are capable and reliable in handling
this urgent international transaction of this sorft.
I am Mr ALEX DIKKO EMILE , The Son of Professor EMILE BOGA DOUDOU.
Former interior minister and a great politician in cote d' ivoire
political arena. Because of my father's sincerity, He was killed on
the 19th of september 2002 by unknown soldiers inhisresidential house
during the coup plot in cote d' ivoire. See BBC news for more
information about my late father's
death.(<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2268718.stm>)
Before his death he disclose to me about the diplomatic money he
deposited in a [security company in Eroupe] containing US$4.5million
(Two million Five hundred thousand dollars) and my name was the next
of kin and the original document of deposit is intact. The fear of
money not raising eye brows here in cote d' ivoire I decided to
contact you seeking for your help, For you to stand as my late
father's business assocaite in the security company, I will give you
more information as soon as you hear from you.
I want to assure you that this transaction is 50% risk free as no
other person knows this box and the content of it apart from me and
you.
I planned to invest the rest of the money in your country under your
guidiance if only you will believe me and be a trust worlthy, some
body that I can trust with my life. If you are willing to help me try
as much as possible to reach me through the email to enable us proceed
in earnest towards concluding all transaction. dear, bear in mind that
my life depend on this fund and I do hope that this money will be safe
when finally transfer into your new account. I do hope of establishing
a rewarding and good relationship with you and your family after this
transaction hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
I am 22 years old, single, I am also a christain but I was ment to
understand that a man has no religion untill he is under a family. I
promised to abide to any religion you and your family are into, if
really you can be able to assist me.
If possible you can come and i will give you all the valid documents
that lead to where this fund is deposited, or I will give you the
contact of the security company in Dakar to enable you to contact the
bank director and discuss with them on how they will deliever the
consignment to you over there.
Please urgently contact me with my e mail adresse (alex_dikko123@yahoo.com )
Thanks for your co-operation and God bless.
Best regard
ALEX DIKKO EMILE.

No comments: