Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dear Good Friend

From: dregbotony@tiscali.cz <dregbotony@tiscali.cz>
Date: 04-Jul-2006 20:48
Subject: Dear Good Friend

From The Desk Top Of Dr Tony Egbo
Former (Financial Controler),
Nigerian National Petroluem Cooperation(NNPC)

ATTN: Dear Good Friend
Before I proceed,I must first Apologise for this
unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is
certainly an unconventional approach to starting a
relationship but as time goes on you will realize the
need for my action.

I have interest of investing in your country as such I
decided to establish contact with you for assistanceas
soon as, I am able to transfer my funds for this
investment, which is already with a security company
in Europe.There are two basic things i would

want you to assist me in;

(1) Helping by traveling to europe as a front collect
these funds from the security company in Europe.This
is because of my inability to travel out of the
country which i am taking refuge at the moment with my
wife and children which i will explain better to you
upon the receipt of your acceptance.

(2)Helping me to carry out feasibility study on
areas/choice of investment you deem best for me.I
retired as financial controler and was the last
personal financial adviser to the group managing
director before his demise and have no intention of
carrying out any further investment programme in
my country for security reasons.

Enclosing your telephone and fax numbers.

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Dr Tony Egbo

______________________________________
Nejlevnější ADSL na trhu. Již od 333 Kč za měsíc.
http://adsl.tiscali.cz

No comments: