Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dear Friend,

From: mark benson <benson.mark@virgilio.it>
Date: 01-Jul-2006 16:27
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
I am Mark Benson, Funds Manager of Fidelity
Investment International.The World Largest Funds Management Company
with over $1.2Trillion Capital Investment Funds.
Nevertheless, as
Fidelity Funds Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital
Funds, which late Mr. Martin Lindqvist happen to be one of our
investors he is a foreigner and the Manager of petrol chemical service
here in London, chemical Engineer by profession and he died since 1995.
the account has no Other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me
as well that His company does not know anything about this account and
the Amount involved is (32,000,000.00) pounds starlings.
Right now I
want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I
don't know any foreigner, This message will come to you as a Surprise
as we don't know our self before, but be assure that this is real And a
genuine business believeing in God that you will never let me down In
this investment.
All confirmable documents to back up the claims will
be made available to you prior to your acceptance, Our sharing ratio
will be 60-40 while 0.5% will be for expenses during the process of the
transaction. Should incase you are interested, Please email me your
direct telephone number for more discussion on this transaction in
further details.
Hope to hear from you immediately.
Thanks.
Mark
Benson.

No comments: