Saturday, July 22, 2006

from Mr Rollynce

From: rollynce abbot <rollynce.abbot@virgilio.it>
Date: 22-Jul-2006 11:24
Subject: from Mr Rollynce

Hello Dear,

I am MR ROLLYNCE ABBOT the auditor and head of computing
department of my bank , On a routine inspection i discovered a
dormant account of $20,000,000.00 USD (Twenty Million
United States Dollars) On Further investigation, i also discovered that
the account holder Late Mr. Han Reid,of Alaska America who
perished in Alaska plane crash airlines flight 261 with other
passengers aboard. He died leaving no beneficiary to the account, the
bank will approve this money to any foreigner who have information
about this account which i will give to you. Because the former
operator of this account is a foreigner.
Therefore i need your full co-
operation in this transaction, i will provide all the necessary
information needed in order to claim this money, but you will need to
send to me information about yourself so that i will trust you, your
full name and address including your private
phone/fax number and your
occupation.
Finally,i promise you 35% of the total money for your
cooperation and assistance while 60 % will be for me there after
i and my family will visit yourcountry for investement and 5% will
be maped out for any expenses that might made in the process of
succeeding the transaction,If you are interested, please reply me
immedietaly through my private
email address (rollynce@hotmail.com )
I
am looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regard's
MR ROLLYNCE
ABBOT

No comments: