Monday, July 24, 2006

Greetings

From: Gregory Mancer <gregorymancer123@4tune.it>
Date: 25-Jul-2006 01:46
Subject: Greetings

Dear faithful One,

My name is Dr Gregory Mancer,I am the branch computer manager here in UK.I
have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a
transfer involving a huge amount of base £15,000,000.00 {Fifteen Million
B.Pounds Sterlings}of Late Mr Mark Smith out of the bank,he died since
1995,till now the account remains dormat.I am proposing to make this
transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your
indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 20% of the total amount to
be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.Your full name
and phone number/fax is need in the first place.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the
details and necessary
proceedures with which to make the transfer progress. I am anxiously
awaiting your response.
Thanks and God bless You.
Dr Gregory Mancer.
+44 703 189 6090
United Kingdom.
...............................
My Informations will be given to you in my next mail.

No comments: