Monday, July 31, 2006

From George Kuame and Mother

From: George Kuame <kuame450_9@hotmail.com>
Date: 31-Jul-2006 04:45
Subject: From George Kuame and Mother

From George Kuame and Mother
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire
Telephone,+22508013826.

My name is George Kuame and my Mother Mrs Kuame, from Sierra Leone. My
father and I escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war ,As a
result of the political instability in my country even after the war,
My father established his cocoa and coffee export business in Abidjan,Ivory
Coast.He was in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a
cocoaplantation when he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to
takeover the government of the country on the 22nd September, 2002. The
death of my father has now made me an orphan and there by exposing me to
danger.Before the unfortunate death, My late father had in his personal
account with a bank here the sum of $2.500m. As a result of the present in
security of lives and property in this country,

I wish request that you assist me use your account in your country to
transfer the balance of my father's account. Again to assist me with a
letter of invitation that will make me get a visa to your country for
residence inorder for me to continue our education and to invest the fund in
a viable business venture.

I and the rest of my family have decieded to give you 7% of the total sum
for your kind assistance,while 3% has been marked for any expenses like
phone calls,the world is full of bad people please i am not saying you are
bad person but consider that this is money and how the money was gotten,it
is inheritace and last hope,If this is acceptable to you,Then reply me as
soon as you get this message,so that we can discuss further on this matter.
You can reach me on this telephone number +22508013826

Thanks and GOD bless us.
George and Mother

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f

No comments: