Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dear Friend

From: Mrs Kimaeva Lioudmila <n_sbrechin@shaw.ca>
Date: 22-Jul-2006 12:52
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,
Firstly, this is not to cause you embarrassment, I am Ms.KIMAEVA
LIOUDMILA and I represent Diepreye Alamieyeseigha the Executive
Governor of Bayelsa State (the oil state).
I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top(oligarch)
to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds of ten million,two
hundred thousand dollars ($10.2million). I will give the details, but
in summary, the funds are coming via Bank corresponding. This is a
legitimate transaction. You will be paid 14% for your "management
fees".If you are interested,
please reply to;
klioud@rediffmail.com
and provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and
email address and I will provide further details and instructions.
Please keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this must be
concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly. I will also
suggest you visit these news sites on the internet to be better
informed about this.
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=5302&z=12
http://www.bayelsagov.com/politics/gov.html
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards
Ms.KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA

No comments: