Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dear Brethren,

From: GODWIN OKORO. <mrgodwinokoro@yahoo.com>
Date: 04-Nov-2006 13:22
Subject: Dear Brethren,
To: ideceive@gmail.com


Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Message-Id: <[redacted]@austria010.server4you.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 03:22:17 +0100 (CET)

Dear Brethren,

Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I received a very
reliable information about you, on the internet and would like you to
assist me in this transaction. However, I am Mr.Godwin Okoro. the only
child to the former Chief of Army Staff Federal Republic of Nigeria
who is presently late.

For the past eighteen (18) months, I have accepted Christ as my
Personal Lord and Saviour, and I look forward on how to expand the
Gospel of Christ Jesus. My father reveled to me before his death that
he has the sum of $10M (Ten Million United States Dollars) that he
kept in a Security company for safekeeping.

This money I have decided to use it in propagating the word of God.
like building magnificent church/ministry in your country. So I would
like you to assist me in receiving this funds in your country as
brethren in Christ. Looking forward for an urgent reply. For more
information regarding to this transaction I will reveal to you as soon
as you get back to me through email as indicated below.

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS PRIVATE MAIL BOX. gowinokoro@myway.com

Thanks and God Bless.

Your brother in Christ.

Mr.Godwin Okoro.

No comments: