Monday, June 26, 2006

AT YOUR SERVICE!!!

From: Ms. Cyndy Asante <cyndyasante2006@aim.com>
Date: 25-Jun-2006 22:52
Subject: AT YOUR SERVICE!!!
To: Sir/madam

Dearest Beloved,
ENDEAVOUR TO READ
THIS CAREFULLY.
DO RELPY EMAIL TO MY PRIVATE
EMIL ADDRESS BELOW PLEASE!

cyndyasante@aim.com

How are you, hope all is well with you and your family. My name is
Cyndy Asante , a girl from Ghana, am
28 yearsold am a house maid by profession, and I have a proposal to
make which I believe will be helpful
to both of us.

Like I told you at the beginning, I am a house maid working under a
woman who died recently. Before
her death, she was a very well known diamond merchant in Ghana and
Bokinafaso. My late madam died
having one son and no husband.

As a mark of appreciation for working with my Madam for several
years,she gave me a will to the tune of
US$5.5 million which is presently with a security company in Europe
with me as the beneficiary.

l am presently living in Ghana while this fund is in Europe,I cannot
travel to Europe due to my condition
and difficulty in obtaining a visa.Moreover I don;t have a bank
account where this money can be lodged,
this is the reason why I have contacted you l want you to stand as
the beneficiary and help me claim this
fund from the security company in Europe.

Since i can not travel to europe due to those condition,i deceided to
get a representative together with
my lawyer that will help me sign for the on my signing space in the
necessary document my lawyer shall
obtain on our behalf.

You shall also help me invest this fund in any profitable business
in your country or any part of the world
also intend to come over to continue my education. I have been in
contact with the security company;
they promised that they will act on my instructions
as soon as am through with my arrangement on who can stand as a
beneficiary to claim the fund on my
behalf.

For your assistance I will offer you 20% for making my dream come
true, I will also set aside 10% of the
total amount for any expenses that will arise during the course of
transaction. Please note that all
documents relating to this transaction is with my late Madams lawyer,
I will make them available once you
indicate your willingness to assist me.

Kindly include your telephone/fax number and other related information
about yourself in your reply to
enable my lawyer call you for more clarification. Please make sure all
your replies are directed to my
private email address cyndyasante@aim.com have a nice day and God bless you.

Best regards,
Cyndy Asante,
Reply email to cyndyasante@aim.com

No comments: