Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Transfer request.

From: Mr.Sylvester Gange Taylor <gtaylor@survivormail.com>
Date: 22-Jun-2006 00:29
Subject: Transfer request.
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Dear sir,
I pray may my mail reach you in a good condition inorder to give you
the ability to reply to my mail as soon as possible.
This mail is to request your helping hand to enable us transfer the
sum of 7.5 million usa dollars deposited by my counsin son Mr.Emmanuel
Taylor
This money was deposited with a metallic truck box in a security
company here in Liberia and my name stated on the deposit documents as
the next of kin.which i can do to send you copies of the deposit
documents upon your requsest for them.
My name is Mr.Sylvester Gange Taylor a cousin to the former president
of Liberia Mr.charles taylor.
Hence my cousin was arrested by the united nation security forces and
now presently in Jail in Freetown Serria Leone awaiting trial, i have
decided to transfer this fund to a foreighn country for a business
investment.because the present woman president of Liberia has frozen
all our family banks accounts and treasures both in Liberia, other
foreighn countries and in the swiss bank.
So this is why i am writting you this mail today so that you can lend
us a helping hand to facilitate the transfer of this box from the
security company to over there in your country.
I will give you 20% of the total sum should any expenses you may
encure during this transaction. I will appriciate if you reply with
your contact telphone number so that we can also have a close
communication regarding this transaction.
i will stop here for now and i will hope to receive reply from you soon
Thanks
My best Regard.
Mr.Sylvester Gange Taylor.

No comments: