Friday, June 23, 2006

Dear

From: john alume <jj27alou@centrum.sk>
Date: 23-Jun-2006 05:17
Subject: Dear
To: unlisted-recipients

Dear ,

I'm a 27 Years my father died about 3 years ago in a gold mine in
MENDE, Republic of Serria Leone ,He was into legal gold minning,he has
succeded in saving $12.8 millions dollars during his Business on
Gold, before he went on a trip to Republic of Cote D' Ivoire West
Africa near by country to our country to save his money for security
reasons because of the political problem in our country.

I need help from you out there who i can transfer this money to your
country for investment and who will be sincere to invert me to his
country with out cheating me or doing bad to me on my arraival me and
my brother, I'm willing to give the you 15% of the money after the
transfer of the money , please mail me immidately urgent to know your
stands before looking else where you're the first person i'm
contacting relating to this business.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your son and daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will
be good for you after the transfer and the money is in your account?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Treat this email confidential and it is never a joke for your information
Yours Sincerely

Take care to keep that confidential and respond us on our email
address jj27alou@yahoo.fr

John And Ruth Aloume for the family

No comments: