Saturday, June 17, 2006

Reply Urgently.

From: Jennifer Stephens. <jennifer.stephens8@yahoo.ie>
Date: Jun 17, 2006 1:27 AM
Subject: Reply Urgently.

From. Jennifer Stephens.
Dakar-Senegal, West Africa.
I am requesting for your assistance in a financial transaction. I got
your contact from
the Dakar chamber of commerce and industry.I wish to invest in a
manufacturing and
real estate management industry in your country. I have ten million,
five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) to invest
in the industry and I will require your assistance in receiving the
funds into your bank account in your country. I will gladly give
you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. Please it is important
that you reply as soon as posible with your private phone and fax
number for our verbal communication.
Waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks
Jennifer.

No comments: