Friday, June 09, 2006

IN GOOD FAITH

From: deborah koroma <deborah_koroma4@yahoo.com>
Date: 09-Jun-2006 06:35
Subject: IN GOOD FAITH
To: deborah_koroma4@yahoo.com

Dearest beloved,

Hello and how are you, hope you are fine and in good condition of
health.I want you to understand that my contact with you is not by
accident, It is true that we have not known each other for the first
time but just getting to know one another which I strongly believe
that it will take us to great relationship financially and otherwise.
Before I continue with my discussion with you, let me introduce myself
in details.
I am Deborah Koroma the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs Joseph
Koroma My father was a very wealthy Timber Dealers and cocoa merchant
in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast. my father was
poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings
on a business trip .My mother died when I was a baby and since then my
father took me so special. Before the death of my father on November
2003 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on
his bed side and told me that he has the sum of US$ 2,500,000 ( two
million five hundred thousand, United states Dollars) left in a
suspense account here in Abidjan cote D'voire. He place my name as
next of kin, and also gave the documents pertaining the consignment to
me. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that
he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a
foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this
money and use it to invest in a profitable ventures.
I am just 25 years old and a university undergraduate. I have
suffered a lot of set backs as a result of members of my late
father's family who has not stop disturbing me about the where about
of this fund after they have succeeded in claiming almost all the
valuable properties that he left behind for me, coupled with incessant
political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually
brought sorrow to my life I will like every thing to be conclude soon
so that I will join you for me further my study and also prefer to go
pastoral school in your country.
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1)To help me transferred of the fund to your destination account in
your country.
(2)To serve as the guardian of this fund during and after the
transaction. since I am just 25 years.
(3)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country after the
money has been transferred and invest.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 10% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer of
this fund to your nominated account in overseas. Furthermore, you can
indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within some days you signify your
interest to assist me. I will appreciate your early
responds. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards,

Deborah Koroma.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: