Monday, June 19, 2006

Investment Assistance

[Note that the telephone number given in this spam incorporates the
country code for Thailand.]

From: Mr. Benson Dime <benson_dime@yahoo.com>
Date: 19-Jun-2006 05:08
Subject: Investment Assistance
To: ideceive@gmail.com

From: Mr. Benson Dime
Tel: +665 244 7562
E-mail: benson_dime@yahoo.com

Dear Sir

Compliments of the day, before I proceed, I must be grateful to
introduce myself. I am Mr. Benson Dime, a former Aide to one of the
ministers of the Sierra-Leonian government, prior to the time of
crisis which is presently on and I got your contact from a directory I
have just acquired. Due to my position, I have been able to come away
with a reasonable sum of money and I have the tendency to invest this
money in a company with good line of products like your own company
and with potential for a good capital returns. Since your country is
one of the good investor friendly nations in the world, I have
decieded to live and run business over there I would therefore like
you to help me in every possible way in securing this money in your
country.

Furthermore I will like you to assist me in finding a good business
that I will invest this fund. However upon acceptance, you will be
required to come to Bangkok-Thailand for a meeting. This will enable
us to know ourselves better and finalize arrangement towards moving
this fund to your country. In view of your participation, I am ready
to give you a good negotiation percentage for your assistance or
better still commit it into a joint venture project. Be assured that
you stand no risk of any kind as the fund belongs to me only. As soon
as I get your consent, I will quickly move this fund to your country
and finally move my family over there as well.

I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and
other business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter. If you
have any question do not hesitate to include same in your reply. I am
looking forward to hearing from you with regards to our collaboration
and our immediate formal meeting. Kindly include in your reply, your
phone number (probably mobile) for ease of communication and ask that
you call me on the number: +665 244 7562

Best regards

Benson dime.

No comments: