Thursday, June 22, 2006

ATTENTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT

From: RICHARD U.F <richuduku@she.com>
Date: 22-Jun-2006 15:07
Subject: ATTENTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Attn: The Director&Ceo.
Greetings,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise but honestly I do
not intend to surprise you.
In introduction my name is Richard Uduku I write this letter in
respect of my intention to transfer and invest the sum of
US$18,000,000.00 in your company which I inherited from my Father who
was a Politician and oil/Gold dealer from Guinea Bissau . But
unfortunately he was shot dead by his political opponent during one of
his business trip to Cote D Ivoire. I am now left with my only
surviving mother who unfortunately has been critically ill since 2
months after the death of my father because of the shock of his late
husband's death. And because of how my dad's political opponents has
been trying to eliminate our entire family, I then had to run out of
my country with my mum for our dear lives.
The fund in question is now with the Financial Firm where it was
deposited and all it's Documents are still intact with me. In view of
this plight, I expect you to be trust worthy and kind enough to assist
me ,I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in
this regard with 20% of the total fund and 5% for expenses,which may
arise during the transaction.
Whatever your decision is please contact me immediately through this
email richuduku@she.com
Best Regards.
Richard U.F

No comments: