Wednesday, June 14, 2006

urgent please

From: Barrister Andersin smith <barrister_andersin@yahoo.com>
Date: 14-Jun-2006 16:47
Subject: urgent please
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Dear,
I am barrister Anderson smith the lawyer of late Mr. Patrick A FROM U
S A WHO DIED LAST YEAR in accident. The point is that I seek your
consent to present you to the bank (Trans International Bank Plc) as
next-of-kin of my late client, Patrick A, so that the balance on his
deposit account could be remitted to you as inheritance and thereafter
both of us will share it according to percentages in my first mail.

The deceased, Patrick A, arrived Nigeria in February 1989 from Agip
France on special assignment. He participated actively in the Escravos
Gas Project (EGP), and the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG)
project in Delta and Rivers States of Nigeria respectively, between
1990 and 1997.

He died interstate in an auto accident on Dec 21st 2004 at the age of
56 and until his death was a management (engineering) staff of Nigeria
Agip Oil Company, NAOC, in charge of OPL 244 Offshore Oil and Gas
Concession, off the coast of Delta State, in the Niger Delta Offshore.
I must not fail to mention here that he was such an amiable
personality and he always talked about his plans of settling in the US
with his wealth at the end of his career in the oil industry.
Representing him was such a positive influence on my career and I
always pray that his soul rests in peace.

To commence the process of claiming the funds, I will require the
following information:
1. Your full names.
2. Your telephone and fax numbers.
3. Your contact address.
4. Your date of birth.
5. Your occupation

As soon as I receive these information I will file-in a formal
application to the bank for the inheritance in your name as
next-of-kin of the deceased. That will enable the bank to process the
transaction with you as beneficiary.

Meanwhile you are welcome to call me for any further clarification on
this matter.
I thank you once again and I await your urgent response.

With best regards,
Barr Anderson Smith,

View attach document and see my international passport and my law
degree certificate.
Urgent reply needed.
As soon as you send the required information i will send you the
Deposit Slip and Death Certificate of my late client

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: