Thursday, June 29, 2006

From Mr.Larry Douglas

From: Mr.Larry Douglas <thankgood6@virgilio.it>
Date: 29-Jun-2006 14:01
Subject: From Mr.Larry Douglas

Dear Friend,

I wish to accost you with a request that would be of
immense benefit to both of us. Being an executor of wills, it is
possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client's
situations, when we cannot help it, or left with no better option. The
issue I am presenting to you is a case of my client who did not will a
fortune to any next-of-kin.I am now faced with who to pass the fortune
to.

According to the English law,the fortune is supposed to be
bequeathed to the government if unclaimed.However,I don't belong to
that school of thought which proposes that the fortune of unlucky
people be given to the government.My purpose of contacting you is to
seek your acting as the beneficiary of the money,and lay claims the
legacy of $12.4million, which this unfortunate client of mine
bequeathed to no next-of-kin. For now, I alone know about this money.

Everything will be left between you and I to share between us. I would
want to take care of the needy and less privileged,as this is my
primary objective. All I have to do is to make you the beneficiary to
the $12.4million legacy.Again, I feel that you may be apprehensive and
consider this amount too big for you to defend. It does not matter, as
there are documents to back it up.

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely yours,
Mr Larry Douglas

No comments: