Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Please Contact Me Urgently From Hassan Usman.

From: Hassan Usman <hassanusman13@virgilio.it>
Date: 27-Jun-2006 12:59
Subject: Please Contact Me Urgently From Hassan Usman.

Please Contact Me Urgently From Hassan Usman.

Greetings From Hassan.
writing to seek your consent in a private and confidential matter
regarding some funds unaccounted for in my bank here in South Africa
during the last 2005 business year. I need assistance from a
trustworthy and reliable person whom I will fill in as the
beneficiary.

Your major role would be to provide either an existing
bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive
this money and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are
practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law,
it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is
to stand claim as the beneficiary of these funds who made the deposit
with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your
designated bank account under few working days.I am Mr.Hassan Usman,
the regional manager of AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (AFDB), and I write you
this proposal in good faith; I am married with five lovely kids. It is
my duty as the regional manager to send in financial report to my head
office in the capital city at the end of each business year. On the
course of the last year 2005 business report, I discovered the sum of
Twenty six million eight hundred and fifty
thousand united state
dollars 26,850,000.00 belonging to a foriengn Industrialist Kenneth
Gardner who died without a beneficiary, in my branch in which I am the
manager.Our head office is not aware of and will never be aware of it.

I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no
beneficiary and as an officer of this bank I cannot be directly
connected to this money, hence i contacted you. If you accept to work
with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and the
only person I am contacting for this transaction.

We will start the
first transfer with sixteen million dollars,upon successful transaction
without any disappointment from your side,we shall re-apply for the
payment of the remaining amount to your account.At this juncture i wish
to tell you what prompted me to package this
deal. I have a 9-year old
daughter who has leukemia,disease of the blood, and she needs a bone
marrow transplant or she will die. I want this transplating to be done
in any good Childrens hospital in your country if there is one. Once
this fund is transferred into your account, I shall resign from my job
and bring my family to start a new life in your country.I would be
grateful if you would help me in looking out for good investment
oppurtunities with my own part of the money in a very profitable
business. I have worked for this bank for the past 15 years yet I have
nothing to show for it, I really need your assistance to secure this
fund as soon as possible.Send me mail:<hassanusman83@latinmail.comk> as
soon as you receive this message if you think we can work together, so
that we can go over the details.

Send also your Private Mobile and
fax numbers for a more proper elaboration.
Remain blessed.

Truly
yours,
Mr Hassan Usman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my email is : stoodentz83@yahoo.fr

i hope i can help u ....