Friday, June 02, 2006

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: FROM MR DON SKELTON <don_skelton01@yahoo.com>
Date: 02-Jun-2006 18:42
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Dear sir
I am Mr.Don Skelton.I am a Liberian by nationality currently residing
in the Republic of Senegal in the west African coast.
I have a huge sum of Money for investment purposes in your country and
I will be happy if you will honestly agree to help me and my family
achieve this goal of ours.
My father was a close friend to the former Liberian President
,Mr.Charles Gankay Taylor who is currently facing a war crime tribunal
in the Republic of Sierre Leone.
Though my late father is deceased,but I and my mother with two sisters
are currently residing in Senegal.
If you are interested to help us,I will explain to you the steps we
will have to take in actualizing this goal and be rest assured that
you will be handsomely rewarded.
Please endeavour to give your details in your reply for easy
communication,your telephone number (Mobile} fax and personal email
address.
Please note that this deal has to be striictly confidential between
the Ahmed family and you.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.Looking forward to hearing from you.
Your friend to be
don skelton
For the family.
email don _skelton02@yahoo.com

No comments: