Friday, June 23, 2006

Immediate response is needed, please

From: barr_basil46@sify.com <barr_basil46@sify.com>
Date: 23-Jun-2006 13:46
Subject: Immediate response is needed, please

FROM: ROBERT BASIL

ROBERT & ASSOCIATE

54 Albert Embankments,
London

SE1 7SR, United Kingdom.

Email:
basil_esq@yahoo.co.uk

Attn;-:DEAREST ONE

I am Barrister Robert
Basil. I have a client Mr.Mark, a foreigner who used to work with
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in Nigeria.

On the 2nd
of August 2003, my client, his wife and their three children were
involved in a car accident along Manchester Express Road. All occupants
of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made
several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended
relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the
money left behind by my client before they got confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Finance House where these huge deposits were
lodged. Particularly, the Finance House where the deceased had an
account valued at about US$12.4M has issued me a notice to provide the
next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for many months now, I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued
at US$12.4M can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make, all I require is your honest co-operation to enable
us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law.

Please, get in touch with me through this particular
email:basil_esq@yahoo.co.uk@yahoo.co.uk, immediately you acknowledge the
good receipt of this message.

Anticipating your prompt
response.

BARR. ROBERT BASIL (ESq)

Log on to www.Sifymax.com for Cricket video score card, Hot videos
from Lakme Fashion Week and more only on Sify Max!

Get to see what's happening in your favourite City on Bangalore Live!
www.bangalorelive.in

No comments: