Saturday, June 17, 2006

TREATS AS URGENT

From: jones <dylan@the-nyc.com>
Date: 16-Jun-2006 22:55
Subject: TREATS AS URGENT
To: ideceive@gmail.com

From : Barr Jones Dylan.
ZulberZulberg Closeoff
Ernest Oppenheimer
Road Bruma Lake,
Johannesburg,2196
South Africa.

Compliments of the day !

Dear Friend,

Its been my pleasure contacting you to
establish a long lasting business relationship with you as it has been
my wish to conclude this transaction with you.
Though, I choose to reach you through this medium because it still
remains the fastest medium of communication. However,this
correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as
such.
My name is Barr Jones Dylan, I work in the account management section
in charge of credit and foreign bills of one of a prime banks her in
South Africa, On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant
domiciliary account with a Balance of US$68,559,000. 00 (sixty eight
million five hundred and fifty nine thousand U.S dollars only}.
The deceased who died with all the members of his family in a car
accident. Fortunately, I came across your contact, to my utmost
amazement, I discovered that you and my client are from the same
country.

Until his death he was the Manager of DIAMOND DAGMAN [PTY] S.A. His
company DIAMOND DAGMAN was a South Africa based company that
specialized in diamond, gold and petroleum minning in Africa and Asia.
and the account has been dormant since his death. I work with here in
the bank.
This money will revert to the ownership of
the Bank if no one applies to claim the fund .because the chairman and
the board of Directors are planning to declare the fund unclaimed The
abandoned property degree of 1996 gives the bank a legal authority for
such a decision.
I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into
your safe account for onward investment , since you are of advantage
and God has made it that you bear the same sure name with the late
costomer.
However my proposal is that you stand as a /next of kin /foreigner,
and make claims as the next of kin to the Industries and his closing
balance will be paid in your favour .so that the fruits of this old
mans labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt top officials
here.
I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be
approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any
foreigner who has the correct information of the account which I will
provide for you.Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary, because
the management of the bank will welcome any foreigner who has correct
information to this account which I will give to you immediately, if
you are interested to do this business with me. assure you that this
transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties.

I have access to most of what it will take to transfer the money . I
will provide you with answers to all security questions which you
would have to answer to move the process towards completion. I will
also provide you answers to questions that only a person related to
him will know.
As an insider in the bank I assure you all things will work out well.
I make this proposal in trust and in good faith,therefore,if you
receive this email, there is a
more to talk about and discussion on how best we can proceed ,

To achieve this successfully ,please send immediatly to me
------ Your confidential telephone/fax number for
easy communication,
-------Your contact address
However, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the
successful execution, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope
that you will not disappoint me,

Regards
Barr Jones Dylan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother, who is deceased received this exact same notice via snal mail. The web site was listed as www.grahampaulsolicitors.i8.com
This looked like a legitamate site, but now I have new pop ups on my computer.

paul said...

I got one just the same with 13 million us dollars. It was a hand written envelope with a printed document with no signature. It was originated from belgium with regards derick jansen. LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT SCAB CUNT.FUKIN TRYIN TO BLUDGE MY MONEY OBVIOUSLY.

Spotter said...

Belgium, huh? I've known them to operate out of the UK, Spain, the Netherlands, and Italy, but Belgium is a new one on me. These scams pre-date the Internet, and in the old days they were all sent on paper via post.