Saturday, September 16, 2006

A CALL TO SERVE (DO NOT IGNORE)

From: MRS MARY JONES <maryjones_a1@yahoo.ca>
Date: 16-Sep-2006 04:20
Subject: A CALL TO SERVE (DO NOT IGNORE)
To: ideceive@gmail.com


From: Sister Mary Jones

Beloved,

Compliments of the day to you ! By this e-mail, I do sincerely
apologise for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious
concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason,
I can not but reach out to someone - a fellow Brethren. My name as
given above is Mary Jones, Liberian and married to Saudi Arabian
Diplomat Harry Jones.
I and my husband have been married for 12 years and has lived and
worked around the world as diplomats and worthy ambassadors of both
nationalities, until his death to a ghastly auto crash in 2003,
shortly after his conversion from Muslim to Christianity.We were a
dedicated Christians and decided to serve mankind to the best
of our ability.Since his death, I have lived with the memories,
fighting effortelessly to lead a normal lifebut all to no avail.
I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of
Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine
intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have
just about three months more to live. I was not shocked.

I accepted the news in good fate. Brethren, it is in this regard that
I write to you, having sourced your address from a database in my late
husband's internet dozier after fervent prayers. Before my husband
died, he deposited a sum of $5.5 Million (Five Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) with a
Finance/Security company.
I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to
any devoted believer or organisation and to achieve this. I am not
ignorant of the social ills of this end time not withstanding it
should not becloud our sense of good reasoning, hence this fund is
meant to achieve the following:


1: For the propagation of the gospel

2: For the sick, less-privilledged and destitute

3: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.
These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my
heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my
inheritance.Please, understand that I am not doing this because of
fear of death as I am certain where my place already is. At this point, friends,
well wishers, and my husbands relatives are all clampered around me as
I sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I
will
not be able to make an open conversation. When I receive your
response, I will direct you at once to the Finance/Security Company. I
will also
empower you with a letter of authority as the new beneficiary to this
fund with all neccessary documentation.

All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring
methat you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the
purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from
you will be highly appreciated as I am alreadyon a count-down and may
nothave ample time to finalize the procedures.
Any delay in response maycompel me to source for other measures or
perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to.
Please, do not see this as a strangepossibility or an unbeliveable
opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist
the less priviledged in truth and in spiritwith a substance.

I await your immediate response.

Thank You and Bless You richly!


Yours Sincerely
Mary Jones

No comments: