Thursday, September 07, 2006

FROM:MR. ALEX NDEBA

From: FROM:MR. ALEX NDEBA <alex-ndeba@excite.com>
Date: 07-Sep-2006 19:55
Subject: FROM:MR. ALEX NDEBA
To: ideceive@gmail.com


FROM:MR. ALEX NDEBA
DIRECTOR,DELIVERY/OPERATIONS
TRANSWORLD SECURITIES.
Tmail; alex-ndeba@excite.com
SOUTH AFRICA./ASIA .
Dear sir/ madam
I do foresee the surprise this letter may bring you as it comes from a
total stranger must also apologize for contacting you in this manner
but due to the nature of the proposal I am about to make I consider
E-mail the safest means of contacting you. However,it is my decision
to solicit your understanding and co-operation in this transaction, as
it will be beneficial to the both of us involved.
Well,first and foremost my name is MR. ALEX NDEBA,I am a South African
and the Director of Delivery/Operations of Transworld securities here
in South Africa. Our firm is a security company of high repute with
years of outstanding service to the people of Africa especially top
government officials and military leaders here in Africa. I have
resolved to contact you through this medium based on business proposal
that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I have not discussed
this transaction with anybody because of it's nature.
To be explicit and straight to the point. Some time in early 2000,a
reputable client of ours deposited a consignment in our company's
vault for safekeeping. And since then this client of ours has failed
to come
forward to claim his consignment, which has accumulated a considerable
amount of money in demurrage.
Consequently, in our bide to contact this client to redeem the
demurrage which his consignment had accumulated I discovered that our
client was the former first vice-president of the Federal Republic of
Southern Sudan,whose death was as a result of helicopter crash after
he was dethroned before his death the consignment was entrusted into
our care. Since the death of our client vice-president Dr John Garang,
none of his benefactors has come forward to claim the consignment with
us, which means that non of his relatives or aids had any knowledge of
this consignment.
Hence out of curiosity I decided to secretly open the two boxes that
our client deposited in our vault. And to my surprise I discovered
that the two boxes that were registered as treasure by our client
actually contained a considerable amount of money in United States
Dollars amounting to about USD$10.5 Million, Since this development I
have been nursing plans secretly. I also found out from enquiries and
the foreign media that our late client siphoned a lot of money from
his country while he was in office as vice-president of the country.
It is my conviction that the consignment in our vault was part of the
money that our client siphoned and now that he is dead there is no
trace to this money in our care.
I am now soliciting your assistance in transferring this money out of
South Africa to your country for immediate investment with your
assistance.
I have also decided that you will generously be entitled to some
percentage of the total amount,which we will discuss as soon as you
accept my offer.
Upon my receipt of your reply confirming your willingness to assist me
of this transaction, I will immediately arrange and put all
machinaries in motion to facilitate the easy clearance and transfer of
the complete funds to your country for onwards investment with your
assistance.
This transaction is 100% risk free.You have nothing whatsoever to fear
because I have planed out the strategy to best effect a smooth
transaction. Please I'll urge you to maintain absolute confidentiality
on
this matter.
I await your most prompt response.
Regards

No comments: