Monday, September 25, 2006

PARTNERSHIP

From: DEMBA GAYE <dembademba0001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 25, 2006 7:56 PM
Subject: PARTNERSHIP
To:


ATTENTION ?
My name is MR DEMBA GAYE I am a retired government officials of
federal republic of SENEGAL .
Base on my retirement i want to invest the fund that i have made
during my time in service into a well profitable business , and i want
to invest this fund outside my country for safety reason because i
don't want the goverment to brobe me of getting this large amount of
money after my retirement.
In a nut shell i have in my position two million dollars($2.m) in an
holding firm which i want to invest in a well lucrative business for
the future of my children.
I will be needing your assisitance as my foreign partner to invest
this fund in your country , you are to be my front and guide for this
purpose .
I will be waiting for your compitency and capability of handling this
big project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me upon your compitency and
acceptance of my proposal.
Upon your acceptance of this proposal we shall discuss the modality of
the success of this investment..
Yours faithfully,
DEMBA GAYE

No comments: