Saturday, September 16, 2006

GOOD DAY

From: rose mary <maryrose588@ureach.com>
Date: Sep 16, 2006 2:14 AM
Subject: GOOD DAY


Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has decided
to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be
wondering why I chose you.

But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was
diagnosed forcancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the
death of my husband who hadleft me everything he worked for.I
have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have
inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the
good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my
husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he
has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for and
operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.

I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $2 Million (two Million
Dollars)
to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to
help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance
of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact
that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my
doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the
rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING
this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and
may the good Lordn bless you abundantly, and please use the
funds well and always extend the good work to others.

If you are interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my
Family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to
you.

I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and
I hope you act sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you
will assist me because I am now too weak and frigile to do
things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter
until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that
will Jeopardize my lastwish, due to the fact that I do not want
relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Love,

Rosemary King

No comments: