Sunday, September 24, 2006

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

From: Peter Ndlove <peter_ndlove@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 24, 2006 10:36 AM
Subject: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP


MR. PETER NDLOVE
ADCORP CONSULTANTS LTD
SOUTH AFRICA
Direct line: 27 73 6914537
Direct fax: 27 11 5076626
Email:peter_ndlove@yahoo.com

SUB: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

Dear Sir,
Kindly accept my apology for contacting you via this medium.
Although, we have never met before. Nevertheless, I have every reason
to believe that you are a highly respected and trustworthy
personality.
I got your contact through your country's chambers of commerce and
Industry.Although, I don't know you personally but I believe God has
made this contact possible and also hope you will not disappoint me
for trusting you.
I am a Consultant by profession, and I represent a solid interested in
investment abroad. I am interested in investing in your country with
investment totaling Twenty five Million United States Dollars
{$25,000.000.00} under your technical and managerial partnership.
Should you be inclined to be involved in this project, I will
appreciate a prompt response from you through the above Private Email,
so that I can provide you further details on how we can quickly
realize this transaction together.
Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize for
any inconvenience.

Yours faithfully,


Dr. Peter Ndlove

No comments: