Friday, September 08, 2006

Please we need your help

From: FRANK AND SISTER <frank_sismonica1@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 08-Sep-2006 21:51
Subject: Please we need your help


Dear ,
I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in SENEGAL.
My sources of your contact gave me the courage and
confidence.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend
to establish
in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe
one has to risk
confiding in success sometimes in life. My Name is Frank,the SON of the former
minister For DEFENCE And INTERIOR. There is this huge amount of
US$16.500.000.00.(Sixteen MILION Five HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS)
which my late father kept for us in the security company here in
senegal dakar before he was assassinated by unknown persons.

Now I and my younger Sister Monica have decided to invest these money
in your country or anywhere save enough outside Africa for security
and political reasons. We want you to help us claim and retrieved
these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and Transfer it into your
personal account in your country for investment purposes on profitable
ventures.If you can be of an assistance to us, we will pleased to
offer you 25% of the total fund. while we have set aside 5% of the
total fund for any expenses incur by you during the process. I what
your soonest response through our private
mailbox: frank_sistermonicasn@yahoo.co.uk

Your house Addres..........................
Your Phone Number .........................
Your Fax Number ...........................
N.B. Upon your interest, I will forward you the
security company contact immediately .
Respectfully yours,
Frank And Sister Monica

No comments: