Tuesday, September 26, 2006

From James Berry & Asscociates....

From: James Berry <James.Berry@jamesberrylaw.com>
Date: Sep 27, 2006 2:50 AM
Subject: From James Berry & Asscociates....


Hello Friend,

I James Berry,Managing Partner,with James Berry & Associates Law firm,
London Branch.Admitted, 1974. Education: LL.B 1973 Bristol University
Practice Areas:Corporate; Commercial; Oil & Gas,International Trade;
Banking e.t.c for more informations log onto
http://jamesberrylaw.com/home-index.htm
click on the third item ( lawyers) and you will find me.

I am the personal solicitor to late Mr.George Brumley Jr, a
nationality of Atlanta,U.S.A, retired head of pediatrics at Emory
University School of Medicine,and had resided in Africa and as well
some part of the world.

On the 19th July, 2003, my client,and his wife Jean, with their six
children and their two sons in-law were involved in a Kenya air-plane
crash. All occupants onboard unfortunately lost their lives.For
further details on this visit:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html or
the American Legacy:
http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1177881

Several enquiries have been made and letters sent to the address of my
client which never brought a response.After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I have contacted you having in mind that you might/might not
know him, but with your personality and position as a forigener, we
can work together to make a recovery over the belongings of my late
client.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating of funds and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated by the bank and
country where these huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly,African Development Bank in Africa, where the deceased
had an account valued at about Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand
United states Dollars (US$9.5M) whom have as well at several
occassions issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the
account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2
years now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the
deceased since you are a foriegn body, so that the proceeds of this
account valued at (US$9.5M)can be paid to you, which we both will
divide between us with the ratio 70:30 (70% to me and 30% to you).

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us in seeing this
deal through.And I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law as all legal back-up of this claim will be put in place.
If interested and willing to carry-out the project with me do give me
a reply email or reach me directly at: +44 770 766 1332

Best Regards

James Berry (Esq)
JAMES BERRY & ASSOCIATES.
1 Procter Street
London WC1V 6EU
United Kingdom.
Email:james.berry1@hotmail.com
Website:http://www.jamesberrylaw.com
Tel: +44 703 184 2798
Fax: +44 870 068 5889
Direct: +44 770 766 1332

No comments: