Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Private Mail.

From: Jason Kane <jason@jasonkane.orangehome.co.uk>
Date: 19-Sep-2006 23:44
Subject: Private Mail.
To: undisclosed-recipients


FROM THE DESK OF JASON KANE
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
IMPERIAL BANK PLC
SOUTH-AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Jason Kane,the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign
remittance department of IMPERIAL BANK PLC.I got your contact address
through internet net work search when searching for a good and
reliable person that will assist me in this transaction.

On June 6, 2001,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the South
African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.Williams Mitchell made
a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US15,500,000.00,(Fifteen Million, five hundred thousand Dollars).Upon
maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr.Williams Mitchell died from an automobile
accident.On further investigation,I found out that he died without
making a "WILL",and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Williams
Mitchell did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.This sum of
US15,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safekeeping.
No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to South African
Law, at the expiration of 5 (five)years,the money will revert to the
ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin of the funds deposited in my bank.I am
writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a foreign
account.I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can
make claims with the help of an Attorney. This is simple,i will like
you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in
place as the beneficiary of the funds.The proceeds of this account
valued at 15.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I
can share the money,50% to me amounting to US7,750,000.00 dollars and
40% for you amounting to US6,200.000.00 and 10% amounting to
US1,550,000.00 for miscellaneous expenses that might arise.I would
want you to understand that this is a DEAL.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address
and Upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details that
will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your
country.

Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our
communication can only be via email and phone mostly.

Awaiting your urgent reply via email.

Thanks and my regards.
Mr.Jason Kane
Pls Respond To My Alt.Email:jasonkane@gawab.com

NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly
delete/destroy this email in view of the confidentiality of the
proposed transaction and interest of personalities involved.

No comments: