Thursday, September 14, 2006

Please let me know you are interested?

From: Sakis Tutu. <sakisinfos005@walla.com>
Date: 14-Sep-2006 20:50
Subject: Please let me know you are interested?
To: ideceive@gmail.com


My Dear,

In view of the urgent and private nature of our intentions to go into
a joint investment programme with your establishment in your Country,
we wish and request that you forward to us the direct contact of your
Establishment. I understand that your country is good for an
investment.

I am soliciting your humble attentions to this matter as we will like
to discuss the terms and conditions of the investment policies before
we can commence with the perfection of documentations that will assume
this venture the beneficiary of the investment funds.

We the (Late MR. BOCKRIE Tutu FAMILY) has in our disposal a sum of
($15.5M) Fifty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars
that we wish for your ventures co- operation in securing and investing
these funds into the financial system of your country without any
complication, We have confidence in your investment opportunities to
withstand the value of these funds for the required period of time we
shall agree on.
I will also like you to treat my humble request with integrity and
confidentiality as the political system in the country in Europe
demands that we secure and invest these funds now without delay.

Please be fast to forward your private e-mail addresses, mobile phone
number(s), and direct fax lines so that I can open communication with
you, discuss your percentage of your due share without further delay.
Please response to me through the email address bellow:
Mail: sakis_tuwelfare@yahoo.fr

Thanks and always
Remain blessed.
Sakis Tutu.

No comments: