Thursday, September 07, 2006

THANKS FOR YOU

From: lcuk_lcuk@ivenus.com <lcuk_lcuk@ivenus.com>
Date: 07-Sep-2006 11:48
Subject: THANKS FOR YOU

CHIEF BARRISTER BARRISTER LCUK LCUK L.L.B. L.L.M B.L
LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND CONSULTANT MEMBER CONSTITUTION
DRAFTING COMMITTEE 1995.

My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from holland. Presently I'm in holland for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some
how.
Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic his name is
Mr Ifeanyi Ebele, E-mail( ifeanyi_ebele123@yahoo.fr)ask
him to send you the total $1.3m, which i kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. so feel free and get intouched
with my secretary Mr Ifeanyi Ebele instruct him where
to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at
that time. in the moment, I?m very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and the new partner
are having at hand, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf
to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch
with Ifeanyi Ebele he will sends the amount to you
without any delay.

Yours
Barrister. Lcuk Lcuk

______________________________________________
Get your free email address from iVenus.com - the web network for
European women.
Logon to iVenus.com for Competitions, Fashion, Beauty, Health,
Horoscopes, Chat, Discussions, Shopping.

No comments: