Monday, September 11, 2006

Mr.Frank Isaksen

From: Mr. Frank Isaksen <frank_isaksen1@virgilio.it>
Date: 11-Sep-2006 21:24
Subject: Mr.Frank Isaksen


Dear Friend,
My name is Mr.Frank Isaksen, a senior staff and auditor
head of computing department here in our bank. I have
only written to
seek your indulgence and assistance.
I wish to make a transfer
involving a huge amount of
United States Dollars.

I am proposing to
make this transfer to a designated
bank account of your choice.Thus, i
need your
indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 30%
of the
total amount to be yours after the transfer
has been successfully
concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall
furnish
you with the details and necessary proceedure
with which to make the
transfer.

I anxiously await your response through my private
email at:
frank_isaksen05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and Godbless.
Sincerely Yours,
Mr.
Frank Isaksen

(Auditor).

No comments: