Thursday, September 14, 2006

Reply Immediately Please

From: Willams J. Mentho <william_mentho@hotmail.com>
Date: 14-Sep-2006 10:02
Subject: Re: Reply Immediately Please
To: ideceive <ideceive@gmail.com>


Dear Sir,


I am Mr Williams J. Mentho, I was a personal aide to one of the top
ministers of the Sierra Leonian government,
prior to the crisis which is the country is presently facing. I got
your contact from a directory I have
just acquired. Due to my position, I have been able to come away with
a reasonable sum of money and I have
the intention to invest this money in stock market with potentials for
a good capital returns; and since your
country is one of the most investor-friendly enviroment, I have made
up my mind to invest this money there.

I would therefore like you to assist me in every possible way in
securing this money in your country,
also you will assist me in finding an honest broker who can invest
this money. However upon your acceptance,
a meeting will be called at a location to be decided later, to enable
us to know ourselves better and before
finally move this money to your country.

In view of your participation, I am ready to give you a good
negotiable percentage for your assistance , or
better still commit it into joint venture projects. Be assured that
you stand no risk of any kind as the
money belong to me only. As soon as I get your consent, I will quickly
move this to your country and finally
move my family over there as well.

I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and
other business ventures will derive a huge
success hereafter. If you have any question do not hesitate to include
same in your reply. You can also contact
me by this other email:.

Best regards,

Williams J Mentho.

No comments: