Saturday, September 30, 2006

Get back to me immediately

From: abagana@mundo-r.com <abagana@mundo-r.com>
Date: 30-Sep-2006 21:58
Subject: Get back to me immediately

Dear Sir.

My name is Dr Aba Gana the Financial Controller of the
former Liberian President MR.CHARLES TAYLOR. due to Librarian
Government are pressuring Nigerians
Government to hand him over to the United Nation for trail now.

He instructed me, being his financial controller to look for a capable
hand (some one) who will invest his money one billion USD in a period
of twenty years, the trustee of the money will have 10% of it and the
interest will be shared fifty/fifty.

The contract can be renewed after twenty years till the problem of Mr.
President will be over.
So if you can prepared to work with Mr. President to invest his money
in your Country, please contact me immediately for more details. For
your information we also have a Diamond secured in a very big
quantity.
Please response back to me through this email address (abagana56@gawab.com)
I will be waiting for your response soonest.
Thanks .
I remain yours.
Dr.Aba Gana


este mensaje ha sido enviado por mensaxería R: voz, fax y correo
electrónico en tu webmail
http://mensaxeria.mundo-R.com

No comments: