Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Business Partnership Solicitation

From: Salah Haaziq <salahhaazi@netscape.net>
Date: 16-May-2006 16:27
Subject: Business Partnership Solicitation

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you
any pains so i decided to contact you through this medium .As you
read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday.

My name is Salah Haaziq a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very
late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form
of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more
to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.
Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my
properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and
as well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. I have decided
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to
some charity organizations in the U.A.E, London and Ireland. Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization i

God be with you.
Salah Haaziq

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize
my last wish. and Also I will be contacting with you by email as I
don't want anybody to know cos they are always around me. Do Endeavour
to send your phone as well as your fax for easy communication.

Please reply to: salahhaaziq@netscape.net

No comments: