Thursday, May 04, 2006

Godd-day and Best Compliment of the Season to You:

From: frank jeff <frankjeff_br@yahoo.fr>
Date: 04-May-2006 12:34
Subject: Godd-day and Best Compliment of the Season to You:
To: ideceive@gmail.com

J'ai une nouvelle adresse mail
Vous pouvez maintenant m'écrire à : frankjeff_br@yahoo.fr

From: The Desk of Dr.Frank Jeff.

The former Personal Assistance to

The General Manager of Standard Trust Bank (Nig) Plc

E-mail frankjeff_net@yahoo.pl

Dear

Letter of Business Proposal

I am. Dr.Frank Jeff, the former personnel assistance to the General
Manager of Standard Trust Bank (Nig) Plc. I want to inquire from you
if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life
opportunity for you and me. (30% for you, 60% for me and 10% to cover
up any expenses that maybe incured during the process of carryout the
transaction.)

The transaction is about assisting me as my foreign counterpart to
enable us present you as the Beneficiary of the $5.2million dollars
left by our late deceased foreign customer who died in a plane crash
with his family (Mr. Donald M. Harrison) since April 27th 2003.

The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, since the
time the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this
fund to any of his relative abroad. I will give you more details about
the transaction when I receive your affirmative response via my email
address stated above.

Meanwhile send me the Requirement:

(1) Names:

(2) Address:

(3) Country:

(4) Your Tel / Fax:

(5) Office Address:

(6) Age:

(7) E-Mail:

(8) Occupation:

I will get back to you, before we proceed to the next step.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Dr.Frank Jeff

- frank jeff

No comments: