Monday, May 29, 2006

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: IDOWU SABINA <sabina_idowu@yahoo.com>
Date: 30-May-2006 05:38
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
To: sabina_idowu@yahoo.com

MISS SABINA IDOWU.
BUNGALO OF PEACE
RUE 1000 HENRI AV.
ILOT 88, LOT 0081 COCODY
ABIDJAN IVORY-COAST.

ATTN:DAEREST ONE.

I NEED YOUR HELP
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into school over there
with you. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we
have not known or written before.My Mother died long ago when she was
about to delivered my younger Sister, based that i lost my mother so
early when i was four years old,Introducing myself.

I am miss Sabina 20 years of age, the only surviving daughter of the
late Chief and Mrs Patrick Idowu,My father was former ministr of
economy in Abidjan (Ivory Coast )he hard motor accident on his way to
ghana,he where rosh to private hospital where he die,but before he
died, he hand me over to pastor moses whom i called father he
instructed him that when ever i am up to some body he will send me
abraod so that i will finish my educaction over there, that is why i
am seeking for help whom i will send the money i inherrited from my
late father, USD$6M.5H ( SIX Million FIVE hundred thousand U.S), into
his account,so that i will come over there and live with him or her
and finish my education there.

Please I humbly seeeking your assistance in the following ways.

1- To assist me in providing an account of yours where this fund can
quietly be transferred into.
2-To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am still in the
secoundary school
3- To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to futher
my education and to help me secure a residential permit in your
country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/ Input after the successful transfer of
this fund into your nominated account overseas, while 5% will be set
aside to offset any expenses we may incure. Furthermore, you can
indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within the shortest possible time if
you signify interest to assist me
NB: Please contact me immediately you receive this message through the
above e-mail address or you contact (Pastor moses)on
past_moses@yahoo.fr God bless

Yours sincerely
Miss.Sabina Idowu.

________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

No comments: