Thursday, May 18, 2006

Urgent Response

From: Mariam Camara <mcama111@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 18-May-2006 17:35
Subject: Urgent Response

Dear good friend

Greetings to you.Please pardon me for contacting you without any
formal appointment or communication. I am an asylum seeker in
Porto-Novo Benin.

I will like to seek your assistance in receiving and investing the sum
of US$4.8M held in a holding finance firm in Benin Republic.The money
was deposited by my late father who was killed by the rebels during
the uprising in my country Abidjan-Cote d' Ivoire. He was until his
sudden death a diamond /cocoa dealer in Angola and Cote d'Ivoire which
is where he made his wealth. My aged mother and I managed to escape to
Benin Republic with the assistance of Red Cross officials. We have
confirmed the validity of this deposit then I decided to contact you
for assistance in relocating the fund to your country for further
business investment.

I got your contact through the Internet data base while searching for
someone to assist. More details will be given to you as soon as i hear
from you.Please include some of your personal details for us to
establish a good business and family relationship.

I look forward to hearing from you

Honestly yours

Mariam Camara

No comments: