Sunday, May 14, 2006

Greetings from (UBA)

From: Charles Brown <cboffice@virgilio.it>
Date: 13-May-2006 22:02
Subject: Greetings from (UBA)

Dear faithful One,

My name is Charles Brown,I am the branch and
computer manager here in UBA bank plc Abuja branch.I have only written
to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer
involving a huge amount of base $12,000,000.00 {twelve Million dollars}
of Late Mr Mark Michelle out of the bank,he died since 1995,till now
the account remains dormat.I am proposing to make this transfer to a
designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and
support, I propose an offer of 20% of the total amount to be yours
after the transfer has been successfully concluded.Your full name and
phone number/fax is need in the first place.

Kindly reply me stating
your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary
proceedures with which to make the transfer progress. I am anxiously
awaiting your response through my confidential/bank email address:
charlesbrownonlaw@latinmail.com

My Informations will be given to you
in my next mail.

Thanks and God bless You.
Charles Brown.
Tel.+234
802 680 7970

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL