Saturday, May 27, 2006

From James Mark, Very Vital

From: James <james_m_ar_k88@yahoo.com>
Date: 27-May-2006 06:02
Subject: From James Mark, Very Vital

James Mark
Hotel Dino,
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Tel;+22507935610
Email;james_m_ar_k88@yahoo.com

Dearest One,
To introduce myself, I am James Mark the only son to Mr and Mrs Victor
Mark, I was a in the university studying Electrical Engr, before the
sudden death of my late father,who was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond
dealer in Freetown, the economic capital of Sierra Leone. My father
was poisoned to death by his close business associates on one of
their outings on a business trip, in collaboration of my Uncle my late
father younger brother.

It is just a long story, as I have to let you know more about my life
experiences.

Presently I am in Ivory Coast a nearby country, as my Uncle threatens
to eliminate me also, but why I contacted you was just to confide in
you the deposit my late father deposited in a security company in
Europe , before his death.

He made a deposit of,TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS(concealed in a
metallic box ) in a security company in Europe,as he declares it as
family valuables for the security of the money involved. he used my
name as the next of kin when he made the deposit as I have all the
documents meant for the deposit, since my arrival here I have
contacted the security company and inform them of my father death, and
our willingness to retrieve the deposit,they are waiting for our
foreign partner now for the release of the deposit, as was stated in
the agreement reached by the security company and my late father.

All I am looking for now is for you to assist me in the claim and
investment of this only remaining heritage of my late father in your
country as our foreign partner.
I will forward you all the documents for your understanding.
Please there is a very big political problem going on in this country
that I am presently now as I need your urgent assistance to retreive
the deposit that will enable me come over to your country to continue
my education that was stoped because of treats from my uncle and the
death of my late father.
I offer you ten percent of the total money for your assistance.

I await for your urgent response, or call me with this number, +22507935610.

May God be with you.

James Mark.

No comments: