Monday, May 29, 2006

Dear beloved

From: Chimda Azay <azay0e@yahoo.ca>
Date: May 29, 2006 10:20 PM
Subject: Dear beloved

My name is Chimda Azay, the only daughter of Dr.Enagua Azay from
Zimbabwe.During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the
supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms
for his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to
surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. My father
was one of the biggest farmers in our country and because he strongly
opposed Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and
burnt everything in the farm, killing my father in the incident and made
away with a lot of items in my father's farm.
Before my father's death,he had made deposite with a Security Company in
Senegal, the sum of US$18.5(eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) which I apear to be the next of kin. He intended to
use the money in buying new machinery and to set up a new farm in
Dakar. After the death of my father, due to the harassment and threat
from Mugabe and his supporters, I and my mother ran to Senegal where
we are now seeking political refuge.
As the beneficiary, l have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which i will send to which l will send
to you later and i have been making contact with the company to see
how i can withdraw this money and leave Senegal too because Mugabe and
his supporters may locate us and all they are advicing is for them to
marry me but l have never dream of getting married to a Senegales
meanwhile l know their plans, to have these money and dump me because
they are so wicked and that is the reason why l decided to contact
you.
I am seeking for your assistance to help us so that this money will be
transfered into your account while we will be coming to meet you
latter.
For your role in this transaction, my mother and i have agreed to
offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, while 5% will be
set-aside for any expenses that maybe incurred in the course of this
transaction and the remaining 65% will be for my family and to invest
in any lucrative investment.
All I want you to do is to help me finish this transaction and at the
sametime help me to invest some of our share of the money in a
lucrative business in your country.
Please get back to me if you can be of assistance or should incase you
have any questions you would like to ask contact me as soon as
possible. Thanks and God bless as i will be looking forward to your
swift and positive response.
Best regards,
Chimda Azay.

No comments: