Monday, May 29, 2006

Urgent Attn !!!

From: Frank Summers <frank_summers4@virgilio.it>
Date: 30-May-2006 03:39
Subject: Urgent Attn !!!

With urgent attention !!!!!!
From the Desk of the
Director of Integrated and Acquisition Finance Bank of scotland
Dear
Friend,

My name is Frank Summers, an executive staff
and Director of Integrated and Acquisition Finance
here in our bank.
I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I know this
is coming as a suprise but it is the truth. Keep this confidential.
15,000,000 Million pounds is what we are talking about. All i need from
you is your utmost trust and honesty.
I am proposing to make the
transfer of the above mentioned money to a designated bank account of
your choice. Thus, i need your indulgence and support.
I will be
furnishing you with the details of the transaction as soon as i get a
positive response from you. This email is an awareness . It is of great
importance to let you know that this business is strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the
details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.
I
anxiously await your response.
Send your replies to f.summers@yahoo.co.
uk .You can also call me on my mobile +447040124814

Thanks and
Godbless.
Sincerely Yours,
Frank Summers

No comments: